Thursday, April 03, 2008

Say Cheese-cake Again!

Today, I'm going cheesecake-crazy. I'm dedicating this entry to Fanny of Foodbeam - Your email made me very happy today and I believe you'll love these beauties. :):):)

Everyone sitting comfortably? Good, then we'll begin.
(All websites are in Japanese)




Handsome-looking rectangular cheesecake from Anniversaire. If I have to fight for this, I'll grab the ends first. I ♥ cheesecake crust.

A perfectly-sized-slice-for-me chocolate cheesecake from Nissen. Though I love to eat them, I like to have small servings at a time. This looks like the perfect size to me. I'll have 5 slices, please. Ooops!


Stripey crust cheesecake from Potager. Ah, reminds me of circus tents -- fun!


File these under "interesting". 55cm-long cheesecake and zunda(edamame paste) cheesecake with edamame beans from Enfan.


Related posts

Cheese(Cake) Sticks
Say Cheese-cake! In Japanese

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Tizzalicious said...

All of those look WAAAAY too good!

Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:32:00 pm  
Blogger fanny said...

M. thank you so so much. You're just way too sweet and trust me, I look forward to each and every blog post from you. Love love love inspiration.
xxx

Friday, April 04, 2008 2:14:00 am  
Blogger Ginger M. said...

@tizz yes, they do look good, but then again any cheesecake looks good to me.

@fanny thanks! :)

Friday, April 04, 2008 9:35:00 am  
Blogger Margins. said...

Uh-oh. This is a dangerous post. Looks incredibly delicious!

I'm going to go and clean up the puddle of drool now...

Friday, April 04, 2008 4:07:00 pm  
Blogger Ginger M. said...

wipe it off, grrl! it's spilling over to my screen.. haha

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:07:00 pm  
Blogger zakkalife said...

love the idea of the long cheesecake, wish I could have it for breakfast right now. :)

jessica

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:22:00 pm  
Blogger Miss Shirl said...

I have to get out of here! I'm a cheesecake fiend!

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen such cheesecake art before! Sooo pretty!

Sunday, April 06, 2008 10:33:00 pm  
Blogger Margins. said...

Had to look at the cheesecakes again. More drooling as a result. Ha.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home