Sunday, March 23, 2008

Re-Ment ♥ - It's No Secret



Re-ment (Reform The Entertainment) is a Japanese company that manufactures Puchi Petites -- scaled miniatures of everyday items. If you're into dolls, Re-ment miniature replicas would be a great addition to your dolly's world:

Speaking of dolls, I saw a woman carrying a Volks Super Dollfie (a 1:6 scale ball-jointed doll) in her arms at a bookstore the other day. She treated it like it was her baby, talking and fussing over it. It was... weird. But even if dolls aren't your thing, there's no reason why you can't appreciate the realistic-looking collectibles:


Rement products are not expensive, most selling at 200-400 yen (around USD3), but they are sold in a series of mystery boxes ala trading cards so you may need to buy a few boxes from the same series before you could get the item you want (though it is possible to buy single unboxed items at a higher price). I didn't know this prior to my trip to Tokyo so when I insisted to a salesgirl there that I wanted item no. 9 on the box she was all "Secret! Secret! All SECRET!!!"

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, the Japanese just don't stop! Look how cute everthing is! I wonder if they actually even breed miniature dogs? Why not? They can do just about everything else it seems like. Love the Japanese!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:25:00 pm  
Blogger Ginger M. said...

Who knows what they'll come up with next...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:23:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last time I been to Tokyo, I actually bought the whole set of mini sushi. (^_^) Now, you tempting me again!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:21:00 pm  
Blogger Ginger M. said...

Really? That's great. I ♥ Tokyo. :)

Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:34:00 am  
Blogger Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, how I love re-ment!

Saturday, March 29, 2008 8:31:00 pm  
Blogger Ginger M. said...

I know! If I had a lot of money, I'd buy them all!

Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:54:00 pm  
Blogger Icing said...

I have the sets of that mini cakes too.. Its really looks delicious.. Hmm.. Yummy..
Its not cost much in 1 set.

Friday, April 11, 2008 4:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home